Did you read our blog and pray for us over the weekend? If so, we say "Thank you." The electricity never did come on Friday night/Saturday morning. Our invertor shut down about 9:00 a.m. on Saturday after we had drained it from use of fans throughout the night. We did manage to sleep some in the early hours of the morning.
The electricity came back on around noon on Saturday and was on almost nonstop all weekend until 9:00 a.m. Monday morning. Wow! It was great! We got 2 full night's of sleep and feel much more refreshed! Having electricity throughout the weekend reduced our stress level.
Perhaps we are now back into our normal routine of electricity just a few hours a day, but we'll be happy for whatever we get.
Now I've shared the "down" side - the realistic battles that we face everyday. But it would not be fair to stop there.
I must share how God is so wonderfully moving here. We had a wonderful service on Sunday night. How can you capture God's presence in a picture? I would have loved to try but I was playing the piano and Doug was playing the guitar. God's presence was all over! It was very refreshing after a very trying week.
God really is moving! Which leads me to my next post............
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment