Doug took a trip to San Juan - a town 4 hours away - to check on some properties that the mission owns. Here is one of them. We were told someone had broken in and was living here. Doug took Blenski, Euddy's brother, who is in the military in his military uniform to give some authority, if needed, to evict the intruder. God took care of the situation before we got there, and the individual was already gone! The neighbors' said he left the week prior.
We had a youth activity 2 weeks ago in the park beside our community. Here they are playing the "washer" game. I know some of my friends remember that one from Camp Freedom! You put a washer on a string and pass it around. The guy in the middle tries to guess who is hiding the washer.
Here Jimmy is making a paper airplane for a competition in whose airplane can fly the furthest.
Take off!
Back to our house for refreshments, charades, devotional and singing.

We had a youth activity 2 weeks ago in the park beside our community. Here they are playing the "washer" game. I know some of my friends remember that one from Camp Freedom! You put a washer on a string and pass it around. The guy in the middle tries to guess who is hiding the washer.
Here Jimmy is making a paper airplane for a competition in whose airplane can fly the furthest.
Take off!
Back to our house for refreshments, charades, devotional and singing.
1 comment:
Wow!!! I have not played that game in ages. In fact, I had forgotten about it. We'll have to play it with our young people sometime. I pray that you will have great success with your V.B.S.
Your Friend,
Evie Shiery
Post a Comment