These are my favorite 4th of July songs. Sorry, I don't know how to paste the actual youtube video in like I've seen on other blogs. Can someone help?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1J_cGxvgms
This one is especially for all the soldiers who have given and are currently giving their time to serve and protect our country. Happy July 4th, soldiers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E
Friday, July 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Greetings!
We trust you holiday was better with water. We think of you all. As for posting videos, there are two ways to do it. The easiest is to create a YouTube account of your own. When you find a clip you wish to share, sign in and then look down below the video. There should be a tab that says "share." After clicking on that tab, there should be an option to post it directly to your Blogger account. Or there should be an option where you can copy the html code and paste it into your normal posting box. Let me know if that helps! Otherwise, have a blessed week in your labors for the Kingdom!
- Rick & Jenn (Double) Alexander
www.alwaysing.blogspot.com
Jen,
Thanks for the info. and it was great to hear from you! I was so shocked! Email me and tell me all about yourself. I was so happy to meet your sister last year on deputation. I love blogs and how they keep everyone "in touch."
Post a Comment