Monday, March 09, 2009

A neighbor gave us a plate of strawberries from the country. Mmmmm! I think is the 5th time we've had strawberries in the last year and a half. You can imagine how delighted we were!

My mom and brother came for a visit in January. Grandma taught Regina how to make shoo-fly pies.
Someone gave us some fresh beans. These are kidney-like type beans - not exactly sure what they're called. We eat them with rice like the Dominicans.
In January, Bro. David Middleton preached revival services at our church.
In February, we attended 3 nights of the Holiness Convention held by Evangelistic Faith Missions. Steve Hight was the speaker. We had Bro. Hight, along with Middleton's in our home for lunch, but I have no pictures to prove it. :-) Since I knew Bro. Hight liked Mexican food, and we do, too, I served fajitas with Dominican-flavored rice.

No comments: