As I was teaching Ryan how to make the letter "V" today, I told him, "The guy goes down the hill, and then climbs back up." He wanted to make a line across the top once he ended at the top of the "v". He said, "Now the guy has to go home." I said, "No, the guy just goes up the hill and then jumps off the pencil and walks home." He said, "Mommy, that's so mean. The guy doesn't have a way home." :-) What an imagination!
Sometimes I feel like I have my own day school with children in three grades and a toddler in preschool (which is exploring the house while Mommy teaches), and one of them being Kindergarten. Kindgergarten always takes extra time and effort, but it is mostly fun teaching them and watching them learn.
Monday, March 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment