Monday, March 16, 2009
I forgot what it's like!
I forgot what it's like to have electric 21 hours straight until about 5 days ago, then I remembered! It's kind of nice! For the last 8 months or so, they've been giving us electricity for about 8-10 hours at a shot and then it goes off for 3-5 hours. Last week, they changed and started cutting out one of the outages, which now means our electric is only off 3 hours a day!! Isn't that exciting? It has made me rethink my morning schedule. Now maybe I can thaw meat before 10:30 a.m., start my laundry as soon as I get up instead of waiting till 10:30 a.m. Just think of the difference! Wow! But I won't ponder too long in case they decide to change their mind and switch us back. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment