Thursday, January 01, 2009

My Christmas gift

My sweetheart made this beautiful table for me for Christmas. He purchased the legs from a missionary family who were leaving the country. He paid $10 for all 4 legs and find out that they sell for $25.00 minimum each online! I was very happy with his work. This table will be put in our entry way (foyer). It is what we put our manger scene on in post below.

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Kim, Doug did a great job on your table. I enjoyed all the pics that you posted of y'all's Christmas too! Fun! All of your Christmas goodies looked yummy. Doesn't it just help heal we missionary ladies' hearts to do lots of baking around the holidays? It does mine.

That is neat that the Middletons live close to y'all!

I trust that y'all have a wonderful 2009!!

Jeanne said...

very pretty table.
looks as good as Pennsylvania House...
enjoyed your pics.

Steve Hight said...

Beautiful table, Doug! Are you taking orders????

sankey family said...

This is a beautiful table!