Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day

To all you great dads out there......Have a happy Father's day. Keep up the good work.

My own father is deceased. I wish I had a picture of him, but don't here. Maybe in the States somewhere. After 13 years, I still miss him.

My father-in-law has been a wonderful father to me. He has treated me just like a daughter. Happy Father's Day, Dad. We love you.

My husband is also a wonderful father. He has done many heroic things such as change pampers, throw baseball, clean up spills, pull lose teeth, doctor hurts, wipe tears, play games, fix bikes, etc. In spite of his busy schedule, he makes a hard effort to spend time with the children. They know he loves them and respond to him in a loving manner as well. I'm so glad he's the father of my children.

I asked the children so they could speak for themselves, "What do you like best about Daddy?"

Regina - "I like that he plays games and stuff with us."
Ryan - "That he plays with us."
Brandon - "He spends time to play with us."
Jonathan - "ah - uh - ba" (I think it means "He plays ball.") :-)

There you have it. The vote is unanimous. :-)

No comments: