Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Another saint makes the crossing

This morning my mother called to tell me that my Uncle Abe Yoder made his landing in heaven last night. I believe he was 93 years old. He was a very Godly example to all of us. I'm thankful he made it to heaven and that we will be reunited with him someday, yet he will be greatly missed here on this earth. The wisdom he shared with us will be forever treasured and we will miss hearing his wise counsel.

Uncle Abe lived a simple life striving only to please God and not to gain wealth or approval of people. He proved that he had found the real meaning of life as his face always had a smile. He has left behind a great legacy.

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

Kim, I was very sorry to hear about your uncle passing away. I send my sympathy. Christine