Monday, April 28, 2008

pictures of the kitchen/laundry room


I've been wanting to post these for a while and keep forgetting.

Wow! Having a laundry room has been wonderful! Sure beats having the washer in our bedroom as it was in the mission house this time we came back. I've almost gone into shock not to have to fill it with hoses and buckets. The washer is actually hooked up so it can fill automatically! Shew! The laundry room is off of the kitchen. The iron gate goes outside.


This is taken from the door of the living room into the kitchen. The laundry room is through the open doorway.

This is my favorite room of the house. It's a good thing, because I spend a lot of time in here. These pictures are taken as if I were turning to my right. I have loved having all the counterspace to make cookies, rolls, and lots of other goodies.

I apologize for the drainfull of dishes, but I like to let mine drip dry. Sorry if it offends you. :-)

Now I'm standing in the doorway of the laundry room and looking through the kitchen. The doorway you see is in to the living room.

4 comments:

Crystal Mason said...

Looks nice! What a blessing that house is!!!

Jeanne said...

you have a very nice place..

sankey family said...

Wow, your kitchen and laundry room are awesome! And look at all those cabinets and the counter space...my house in Salamanca didn't have near that much. I'm very happy for you. Maybe our next house in Mexico will have more - I can always hope.
Take care, Melodie

Kara Plank said...

It really does look nice!