Thursday, May 01, 2008
Summer's coming - or is it here?
It's already a humid 87 degrees at 10:00 a.m. Not much let up now till November. We really enjoyed the very pleasant winter this year. It looks like we'll be sweating from here on out. I don't know if I'm ready for the 6-month stretch. I guess ready or not, here it comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry to hear about your heat; we live in a trailer, and know how miserable hot weather can be. That will be one of the nice things about living in Costa Rica; the weather down there is pretty much mild year round.
Sorry to hear about your heat; we live in a trailer, and know how miserable hot weather can be. That will be one of the nice things about living in Costa Rica; the weather down there is pretty much mild year round.
Oops, I didn't mean to publish my comment twice!
Hello Hoffmans! Your house looks so nice! I'm so happy that the Lord has worked out a more secure and comfortable place for you. Do you have air conditioning in your house? Hopefully so. Keep encouraged in Jesus.
Love,
Daniel and Angie Edwards
Post a Comment