Since Bro. Hight said Doug was tagged, I asked him the questions and these were his answers.
1)What I was doing ten years ago
Traveling on deputation for our first term in the Dominican Republic
2) Five things to do today
I don’t know. Life changes too much on the field. Here’s what’s planned.
Have devotions
Meet our pastor for prayer & discipling
Meet with the planning committee for this summer’s VBS
Recover from meeting with the pastor and VBS committee
Play a game with the kids
3) Snacks I enjoy
pretzels
chips
cookies
cake
pie
chocolate...........
4) If I were a billionaire
After I paid tithe and taxes, I wouldn’t be a billionaire anymore.
5) Three bad habits I have
Not responding to questions. :-)
6) Five places I’ve lived
state of contentment
state of confusion
state of shock
the same state in the U.S. for all my life
Dominican Republic
7) Five jobs I’ve had
painting
equipment rental
redworm dealer
missionary/pastor
pouring concrete
8) Five people I’d like to know more about
I’m playing freeze tag, not regular tag. :-)
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I like your answers best of any of the ones I've read!
Post a Comment