
Jonathan helps himself to some yogurt sitting "out of reach" on the table. Not anymore!

Ryan - the "orange" monster

Doug asked the children if they believed he could hold the whole world on his head. They all answered "no." He proved that he really could! [Hint: look closely] :-)
3 comments:
looks like Doug's hands are stuck to the roof
Yea, maybe I should have turned it the other way, but it's really the floor. So the whole world really is on his head. :-)
I was happy to find your blog a couple weeks ago. (Added it to my list, I did! :) Hope that's ok.)
What a joy to see your beautiful little family! What a joy to know you are serving the Lord! (Actually I knew that before I found your blog, but I still want to express my joy to you.)
Doesn't seem like all that long ago Doris was sending me photos of Paul, Doug and Heidi when they were the ages of your kiddos. Where does the time go?! * hugs *
Post a Comment