Friday, January 25, 2008

November activities


Okay, I said I would catch up November's activities in January. I have just a few days to do so!

Pastor Euddy trapped a rat which was on the loose in their apartment. Our bedroom is on the other side of their living room. When he set the trap, he said, "Let me know if you hear something in the middle of the night." Sure enough about midnight we heard something squealing and banging around. Doug called him on the phone and said, "Breakfast is waiting in your living room." Euddy wittily replied, "Ok. I'll come out and season it." We heard 3 whacks against the floor with his machete and this was the end result.


Brandon spent his free time flying kites - his favorite past time during the breezy months.



Daddy hanging out with his buddies.


One evening while we were in Euddy's living room, just below the window outside someone broke into his car and stole his propane tank and his toolbox containing all his tools that he uses to work on invertors - a side job which helps him make ends meet. As an early Christmas present, we bought him a new toolbox with the tools in he would need to be able to continue his job. He was pleasantly surprised and delighted as the picture shows.

2 comments:

Beth Stetler said...

Yucky-looking rat! :-(

Doug and Kim Hoffman said...

Thanks, Beth, for your comments. I enjoy reading them!