Monday, December 26, 2011

Thanksgiving pictures

Following in the footprints of Daddy - reading His Bible. So glad for a wonderful Daddy who leaves Godly imprints for his children to follow.

We were blessed to have my mom and brother visit us for Thanksgiving this year. We also had 2 other American missionary families join us.



The table is pulled out to fit all of our guests. The computer and orange desk to the left is where R. does school. I don't particularly like it there, but it is the best place that I can watch and help him and is separate from the other children.
The view of dining and living room from the dining room to give you a full view of how big our living area is. And yes, I changed the tablecloth to the orange one because I didn't like the multi-colored green one as well. :-)
A view of our dining room taken from the front door.

No comments: