Monday, July 27, 2009

13 years!


Today is our 13th wedding anniversary. A lot has happened in those 13 years. We've had 4 children, moved 8 times, ministered together etc. I've been privileged to follow and be helpmeet to such a wonderful man. We've laughed together, cried together, and went through so much together. It is a wonderful thing to be married to your best friend. I couldn't have picked anyone better. The Lord knew what I needed. They say it gets better every year and I believe it!

We're going all out and will be celebrating by attending camp service tonight. :-) It's a little hard to celebrate during camp, so we'll try to do something after camp is over.


2 comments:

jeanne said...

Congratulations !!!

Stephen and Gwen Geise said...

Happy Anniversary! ...a little late. We really trust God gives you many more years together.

Steve and Gwen
Ladybrand, South Africa