It's hard to believe we're already in May! Only 6 days until the National Day of Prayer. As we face this important day, these are some of my thoughts:
What would happen if for one day American Christians would put aside all their extra activities and focus on prayer?
What if we would fill the churches with people who would be willing to "pray through" for God to intervene for our country?
What if the churches would be open for people to come and pray at their convenience? -
Our nation is facing some critical issues. If the Christians have ever needed to pray, it is NOW!
There are still alot of Christians in our nation. There is still hope!! God is on the throne and still answers prayer!
I'm not in the U.S. to really see or hear what is happening. Please feel free to write and tell me what your church is doing or how you will be involved in the National Day of Prayer.
************
I realize I have not posted much recently. Blogging hasn't been high on the list as I've been busy getting ready for our furlough that will start at the end of next month!!! Wow! I will try to post some pictures and news over the next several weeks.
Friday, May 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment