Friday, December 21, 2007

Agape plane

We're moving today and I only have a few minutes, but I wanted to share this so you can rejoice with us and also pray for our mail service.

Agape (a Christian mail carrier to the Carribbean) has been a blessing to all of us. This past week, they brought 3 plane loads of stuff to ensure that the missionaries would get their Christmas packages in time for Christmas! What a blessing and sacrifice.

We received this email this morning. This happend on their return flight back to Florida. It gripped my heart as I just spoke with the pilots on Wed. at the airport. I said, "Thank you for bringing our stuff." They smiled brightly as they said, "It's our pleasure." We are all grateful for the sacrifice they make to get our things over from the States. Thank God they didn't have to sacrifice everything!

Email:

"There is no easy way to share this with you. Today on its return flight Agape's Caravan experienced an engine failure and ditched into the Caribbean off of Chub Cay near Abacco and not for from the US. We ask you to share in praise to the Lord for the safety of Agape's crew Rocky and Paolo... I have just spoken to them and all is well...Pray with us as we regroup... Please be assured we will persevere...Please share this with other members of the Agape family, thank you..."

No comments: