The moving day is scheduled for tomorrow - as much as you can schedule in this country. We have a truck lined up, boxes are being filled......we'll see how far we get.
We're still waiting on the gas line to be put in the house for the stove. I guess if it's not in, we'll be microwaving it for a while or ordering pizza or something. Doug goes to pick up the keys and padlocks today and to install the curtain rods.
Since we will be moving over the weekend, I doubt I will post again till after Christmas - or until we get a phone line in the house. Pray that that happens fast! We have had one headache after another trying to get stuff in our name. They want Doug to submit a paper telling of his work and his income in order to give us a phone line. It could be quite a process.
So....until I can post again, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. In January, I'll try to catch up the activities of the last few months - or, like I said before, as soon as we get a phone line in. Nothing happens fast here.
We'll enjoy the holidays in our new home......I think. :-)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment