Part of the reason we haven't been keeping up with this blog is because it is hard to determine what to post. The reason it was created was to give information on the mission work in D.R. Since we are now on furlough in the States, we are not sure what to post. Our life is pretty much the same right now. Not too much new happening.
Also, we haven't received many comments so it is hard to know who is viewing our blog (or if anyone is).
We will try to do a little better and make time to keep you up to date on the main events in our lives.
If you are visiting our blog, please let us know by dropping a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. This may help us to determine what to write about in the future.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just thought I would let you know that I read your blog. Brenda Pardoe
I read it too! Good to be able to keep up-to-date on what you all are doing.
Post a Comment