Ever since we have moved into this spacious house, I have wished for a big Christmas tree. Our little 3 foot one seemed so lonely. To buy one new is way expensive and we hardly ever buy anything new unless necessary so I remained content with my little tree.
This past fall the Lord blessed me with a tree that was being sold by someone leaving the country. We got a super deal on it. It is a pre-lit tree. I'm guessing to buy the lights alone would be what I paid for the tree. After we got it set up and decorated, we really liked it and it added a special touch to our Christmas this year. I am not rich. The Lord has always led us to what we desired or needed for bargain prices. It's amazing that He cares about the smallest details of our lives.
I could tell all about the decorations. They came from all different places - several different garage sales etc - and it all matches! The Lord is a wonderful decorator. It is amazing how He matches things.


No comments:
Post a Comment