Monday, December 15, 2008

Update at last!!

I've been spending any free moments I've had the past few weeks to order Christmas gifts for some of the children here. We were able to find much nicer stuff for much less money in the U.S. One of my orders said it wouldn't even be shipped till the 18th - probably not making it to FL to be brought over on the plane before Christmas. We prayed and asked Jesus to PLEASE help it to come before Christmas so the Dominican children can get their gifts on their King's Day - January 6th - for there will be no flight from Agape after Christmas until the 7th.

It appears that Jesus is answering our prayers. It was surpisingly shipped on Saturday and may make it to FL in time for the plane to bring it over on the 22nd!! I'm so glad God cares about the joy we want to have in blessing the church children!

Now that the ordering is over, I have some time to blog! So, here's to catching up the past few months!

No comments: