Saturday, August 16, 2008

No video

I guess the video of VBS isn't going to work. If we can get it trimmed down, it might. Evidently the file is too big to load.

We're starting vacation on Monday! We are going to stay at our house, but will be taking off ministry responsibilites and will be having activities each day, either in the house or in the city. We ALL are looking forward to a break! This is the first time we've taken off since we arrived here last September. I'll try to post pictures of what we did after vacation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Doug and Kim, Hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation!! It looks like your VBS went very well!!! You are doing God's work - keep encouraged in Him.
Love, Angie Edwards

Steve Hight said...

Hey, enjoy your vacation time. I apologize for not getting back to you with a question you wrote me. Suffice it to say that I'm really glad you can get some relief from the heat at least at night and can sleep well.