Thanks to my mother and brother who were here visiting last Thursday, Doug and I actually got to take a Valentine's date! I believe it was the first we've taken on Valentine's day since we've come to the D.R. 9 years ago. Someone offered to keep the children for us last year and we ALMOST got to take one, but then that fell through.
We decided to try a restaurant in the city we've never been to - Tony Roma's. It is a restaurant from the States that must be mostly in the Southern U.S. We ordered hamburgers and they were DEE-LICIOUS! Here I went around all deputation saying how bad the hamburger is here and now I found out a place where we can get a good all-American burger! We're not as deprived as I thought. :-)
It was wonderful to be able to get out and spend Valentine's day with my favorite person. Thanks to our babysitters for making it possible!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment