Thursday, September 07, 2006

Awaiting the arrival of the new baby

These days are filled with much anticipation as we await the arrival of our little bundle. Last week I had many contractions and thought it was going to be arriving early. Things have calmed down and the little camper seems to be quite content staying inside of Mommy. My due date is one week from today, so it should be soon!

The children are excited and every night Brandon says, "I think you're going to go tonight." Tonight is full moon. Maybe it will be tonight. If not, we'll keep waiting......

3 comments:

Philip Brown said...

Kim,
Trust that you go soon...that last part can get very uncomfortable. I'm due in three days and would do just about anything if the little guy would hurry up!
Blessings,
Marianne (Slagenweit) Brown

tim said...

You better listen to Brandon, one of these days/nights he'll be on target. He's one of the sharpest little fellows I've ever met.

"Calhoun"

tim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!