We have been home in the States 3 Mondays and each Monday it has snowed. Today snow is falling and forecasters are saying we are to get six to twelve inches. The children are excited. Everyday Brandon asks if he can go sledriding. Most people would probably be complaining about the snow, but we are enjoying it's beauty as long as we can watch it from the inside.
Kim's aunt died Saturday evening. She was 83 years old. The Helfrick siblings (Kim's aunts and uncles) have dwindled down pretty rapidly in the last few years. Out of 13 siblings, 6 are currently living.
Life is so much easier in the States. We are enjoying getting things done in half the time it takes us to do them in the D.R.
Monday, February 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Doug and Kim,I like your blog! It's neat to be able to get updated info this way. I trust you are all doing well. You can check out our family web site at
www.geocities.com/jbyerfamily/home
I know...that's a little long!Joel Byer
Post a Comment